Quadrant Self Service contains templates that can automatically generate emails based on certain events. There are three email templates for notifying employees and applicants about that status of their job application:
- New Profile Creation – Sent to users when they create a new profile.
- New Application – Sent to applicants when they apply for a job.
- Candidate Added to Job Posting – Sent to existing employees when their name is added to a posting.
Email templates are configured in much the same way as job posting and form letter templates and can contain tokens, and other templates.
To create an email template
- Log on to Quadrant Self Service using your Manager user name and password.
- Hover over the Config menu item, and then select Emails from the shortcut menu that appears.
The Emails page opens.
- Select Recruiting from the Module list box.
- Select an email type from the Type list box.
The options are:
New Profile Creation – sent to users when they create a new profile.
New Application – sent to applicants when they apply for a job.
Candidate Added to Job Posting – sent to existing employees when their name is added to a posting.
An email template is provided for each of the types and you can add to or edit the content of the templates at any time. For more information on using tokens or templates, see Creating a Job Posting or Form Letter Template.
- Select a token from the Subject list box if you want the same information, for example, Posting Name, to be automatically inserted into the subject line of every email.
- Click in the Enable Email check box to activate the email.
Once activated, when an action is completed (New Profile Creation, New Application, or Candidate Added to Job Posting), an email will be automatically sent.
- Add tokens to the layout to customize the content, or select a template to insert the content of an already configured form letter into the body of the email, and then click Apply.
Note! If you insert a template, it will overwrite all of the pre-configured content in the email template.
- Click Save.